Book 2 – The Holy Qur’an – Understanding translations and concepts.
About Book 2 – The Holy Qur’an – Understanding translations and concepts.
- This is Book 2 of The Holy Qur’an – Understanding translations and concepts.
- If you have not completed Book1, please consider registering here.
- Over 1200 words are commonly used in the Holy Qur’an.
- 48 Lessons over three books. In book 1, there are over 350 words.
- Book 2 will cover 400 words over 16 lessons.
- Understand 86% of the words in the Holy Qurán on completion of all 3 books.
- Stop relying on others in understanding the Holy Qur’an.
- Exercises, quizzes, ask questions during the LIVE online sessions.
- Recorded for future reference.
- Downloadable PDF translations of words in English (Farsi also available).
- Based on “The Holy Qur’an: Lessons in translation and concepts” by Sayyid Hadi Muhaddith et. al.
- If you are unable to pay the fee please contact us on telegram for a fee waiver: t.me/SamerHakim
Share This Practical Islam Online Post!
Sayyid Samer Al-Hakim is a practicing pharmacist (Monash University, Melbourne, Australia) since 1999 and has been studying in the Seminary of Qum since 2014. In 2020, he completed his Bachelor’s degree, specialising in Qur’anic Sciences. He is currently undertaking postgraduate studies in Exegesis and Qur’anic Sciences.
Sayyid Samer enjoys interacting with those who have a desire to learn. Among the courses he has conducted are ‘Health and Wellbeing in Islamic Traditions’, ‘The Holy Qur’an: Understanding Translations and Concepts’, ‘Islamic Jurisprudence’, and ‘Migration’.
Sayyid Samer has authored Migration and the Choice Between a Permissible Difficult and a Forbidden Ease (2020), and Pursuing Excellence: The Guide to Memorising the Holy Qur’an (available online). He has also translated two works of Shaykh Mohsen Gharaati: Parables: Important Questions, Simple Answers (2017), and Ramadhan with The Holy Qur’an: 30 Lessons in 30 Days (2017).